Monday, March 2, 2009

As it is!!!

The title : "runomrun" . I just think its nice. I remember one of those books that I read back in prep or was that nursery that says "run tagpi run", and since i'm into running lately, I thought it's nice. Just that, actually.
Here I will include my race calendar, races that I finished and ones that I am planning to join, training, personal records, about some events that I have attended (may not be related to running), about people that gets on my nerves, new shoes or clothes maybe..., if its really nice (and it changed my life instanly---honestly there's a lot of them), my plans (that usually remains a "plan" until I change it), and ofcourse, about things that you don't know what it is about.

BTW - I remember, I skipped nursery....

No comments:

Post a Comment