Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Black Candy Welcomes SUMMER!!!

It's officially Summer!...I think.... Although it's raining as I write this article,,,I don't care,,, IT'S SUMMMMMER!...and I am luvvvvvvin' it!!! So here is my blog's season header.

Though short in actuality (barely two months), it's that part of the year that is anticipated by a lot of people next to the Christmas Season.

For most runners, this is the best time to run. If you could just imagine watching the Sun find its way up, slowly turning the entire city into a sea of glistening gold making everything in sight vivid and breathtaking. Ofcourse you also get to see it once in a while, even during the rainy season, but I noticed that it's more brilliant during summer.

Experts say that it's not good to expose your skin under the sun between 10 am to 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Come to think of it, after the prescribed deprivation, you will only have, more or less, two hours left to enjoy this magnificent gift.

Don't waste summer hushing yourself up. Go out and have fun! Remember, darker skin is in...(if that bothers you).

No comments:

Post a Comment