Friday, July 24, 2009

IMMW


No one can live my life for me.
It is as I make it.
My world is my mind.
My mind is my path.
I do things that makes me happy.
I do things that makes me sad.
I do things with all wisdom
still ignorance brings me joy.
I ordain my destiny.
I reign over my struggles.
My life is my enterprise.
My soul is my legacy.
I live for myself.
I exist to serve.

My Mind is my power.
My Spirit exudes vitality.
My GOD rules eternally.


I MOVE MY WORLD.



Not much to launch my blog's new theme ei !!! :)
Just some thoughts that's bursting out of my crazy mind :D.
I don't think it would even qualify as a poem. lol!

2 comments:

  1. I Move My World - like that phrase. So that makes us movers and shakers in our own little world, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly rico :) 'coz for me it seems better and "funner" to take life in such manner....you're free to do and get whatever you want and at the same time learn from your own mistakes. :D c u around!

    ReplyDelete